Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual Property Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer

Intellectual Property Law

I'm trying to find out what Class Code I used past trademark

Customer Question
I'm trying to find out...
I'm trying to find out what Class Code I used for a past trademark to use for new TM. The info is Goods and Services IC 035. US 100 101 102. G & S. It looks like the class is 035 Advertising and Business. What are the other numbers or should I care?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
9/15/2015
IP Lawyer: Maverick, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer

Here are two options that you may wish to consider to see which fits better. I am not sure I fully understand if this is your question.

IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Educational Services, Namely, Conducting Seminars On The Development And Operation Of Businesses, And Conducting Work Shops On Computer Technology, Telecommunications, Marketing, Financing Options, Real Estate Management, Tax Planning And Insurance."

"IC 035. US 100 101 102. G & S: Advertising and business services, namely, arranging for the promotion of the goods and services of others by means of a global computer network and other computer online services providers; providing business information for the use of customers in the field of starting and operating small businesses and permitting customers to obtain information via a global computer network and other computer online service providers and; web advertising services, namely, providing active links to the websites of others."

If this answers your question, please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me for my time. You are free to ask follow up questions thereafter at no charge. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response if I am signed off.

If you are not satisfied with the answer, I would appreciate knowing why so that I can try to clear up any misunderstanding that may have taken place.

You may request me in the future on new and unrelated questions by beginning the question with "THIS IS FOR MAVERICK".

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Lawyer