Alex Reese
Alex Reese, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in intellectual property law
14461494

I have a clothing line that I am trying to file a trademark

Customer Question

I have a clothing line that I am trying to file a trademark by the name of Sea Dweller. I'm sure your know that Rolex watch company has a model watch that shares the same name I just recently received a " Office Action " response that I was wondering if you could help me respond. Below is a link of the office action file and well as the registration from rolex
Office action http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn86556698&docId=OOA20150616090026#docIndex=0&page=1
Rolex Sea Dweller Registration http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=0860527&caseType=US_REGISTRATION_NO&searchType=statusSearch
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  ANDREA replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, I have not looked at the link yet, but I would like to help. Could you give me a bit more information, if you do not mind. Briefly, what did the Rolex Company tell you in their letter besides to "cease and desist" from using a description that they have used for one of their watches ? Are they asking you for damages ? I will look at the link you provided once I receive your reply, ANDREA
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The clothing line is new I haven't even started it up yet I wanted to secure a trademark first before creating logo website etc this is just the examiner response
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello is anybody there it has been a few days and no response
Expert:  ANDREA replied 2 years ago.
Thank you fr your question, I went to the link you mentioned and found that there were 38 attachments to it. I am going to respectfully ***** ***** of your question and allow other experts the opportunity to assist you. ANDREA