Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual Property Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer

Intellectual Property Law

Am trying to get pictures taken down of a friend on myex.c

Customer Question
om. Have tried the remove...
am trying to get pictures taken down of a friend on myex.c om. Have tried the remove my name option on the site but havent gotten had any luck so far. Have googled the website and people have been saying they havent had any luck either with getting their pics taken down. There has to be something we can do to get these taken down. I dont really want to get into too much of a legal battle over this just really really need help with what i can do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
5/16/2015
IP Lawyer: Sam, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Sam, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.The only option is to contact the FBI and make your complaint with them. Here is the link for that
Sam, Attorney at Law