How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Attorney at Law
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 27011
Experience:  More than 20 years of experience practicing law.
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am trying to get pictures taken down of a friend on myex.c

Customer Question

am trying to get pictures taken down of a friend on Have tried the remove my name option on the site but havent gotten had any luck so far. Have googled the website and people have been saying they havent had any luck either with getting their pics taken down. There has to be something we can do to get these taken down. I dont really want to get into too much of a legal battle over this just really really need help with what i can do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Expert:  Sam replied 2 years ago.
HelloThis is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.The only option is to contact the FBI and make your complaint with them. Here is the link for that

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions