How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Lawyer
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 31684
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need my picture that i drew of Jesus copyrighted. Can you

This answer was rated:

I need my picture that i drew of Jesus copyrighted. Can you send me the papers and what is your fee for this.

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm an Intellectual Property litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
Roger : You have a common law copyright that protects your creation from the instant you created it.
Roger : Here's a good link regardin common law copyrights:
Roger : So, technically, youu don't have to do anything in order to protect your image.

What is the cost to get my picture protected so no one decides to steal it.

Roger : Here's a link to the forms that can be filed with the US Copyright Office to get a registered copyright:

ok i will try that. Thank you for your help.

Roger : Here's a good link that provides information on how to get a copyright filed:


Roger : No problem.
Roger and other Intellectual Property Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions