BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
Experience:  I am a tech attorney and I represent clients with technology, internet and intellectual property matters
73280834

How do I get in touch with Microsoft to use about 10 of their

How do I get in touch with Microsoft to use about 10 of their clip art pics? These are older ones that that they own. I need to have written permission for my project. Even though I don't think I have to have their permission, I AM REQUIRED TO HAVE WRITTEN AUTHORITY.

BizIPEsq. :

Hello, I will be assisting you.

BizIPEsq. :

Microsoft has some royalty free clip art graphics available at this link. If you spot your clip-art there then you would not be able to get a specific license per-say although you could print out a screen shot featuring the clip art and the description of the clip art as being royalty free. This generally should suffice.

BizIPEsq. :

In the alternative you can call Microsoft customer service at 1-800-642-7676.

BizIPEsq. :

Finally, you can live chat with customer service using this link

BizIPEsq. :

BTW, the site that used to feature the old office clips you are likely referring to is not longer operational (http://www.nvtofficeclips.com/microsoft?xc=MC900444945) Those images may have been incorporated into the site I referenced on top

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you

BizIPEsq. :

Please rate my service

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I was using your link and the pics I got from my 2012 version of clipart aren't there! Any more suggestions?

I did some additional digging. The site that used to host the old clips no longer exists (http://www.nvtofficeclips.com) After researching the internet archive, it seems that the site was shut down last year. However, here is the contact info for the company that I believe provided the clip-art to Micro soft Contact Info

I would give them a call (if they still exist) and confirm that they are the license holders