Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual Property Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer

Intellectual Property Law

I am really getting discouraged trying to get an answer from

Customer Question
your site regarding the theft...
I am really getting discouraged trying to get an answer from your site regarding the theft of intellectual property. I asked the question this a.m. over 11 hours ago, still not receiving an answer as to how an author could determine how much monetary and other damages he/she had suffered when his/her work had been plagiarized.

After taking my credit card # XXXXX $30.00 they assigned an Alex Reese to the case. The site is still saying it has to check my credit card. I have gone to another browser, asked for help and was assigned a lawyer called Dimitri something, and now the cost is $79.00 and this lawyer does not have theft of intellectual property in his repetoire.

Kindly tell me what to do next. I still need a lawyer versed in the theft of intellectual property to give me advice on what standards to use to determine damages.

I am terribly concerned that you have my credit card # XXXXX I have no answer
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
6/5/2013
IP Lawyer: BizIPEsq., Attorney replied 4 years ago
BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney

BizIPEsq. :

Hello, I will be assisting you

BizIPEsq. :

after I finish assisting, you should contact customer service and request a refund for the previous answers

BizIPEsq. :

how can I be of help?

BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney