How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wilton A. Person Your Own Question
Wilton A. Person
Wilton A. Person, Lawyer
Category: Intellectual Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 4147
Experience:  MBA, Experienced and Knowledgeable in Intellectual Property Law
Type Your Intellectual Property Law Question Here...
Wilton A. Person is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Trade mark question I need to trade mark my company name.

This answer was rated:

Trade mark question
I need to trade mark my company name.
What web site should I use to do that
Thank you for your question. The website is the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Please find the link below:
Wilton A. Person and other Intellectual Property Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Intellectual Property Law Questions