Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual Property Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer

Intellectual Property Law

I produce goods and sell them on Etsy. I have a customer who

I produce goods and sell...
I produce goods and sell them on Etsy. I have a customer who has sent me two images of logos, one with a registered trademark and one with a trademark. The customer would like these images cut out on vinyl stickers and placed on a cup. The logos represent a college soccer team, of which the customer is the coach. Is it legal for me to reproduce these logos and make a profit from selling the cups with the logo?
4/16/2013
BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney

BizIPEsq. :

Hello, I will be assisting you.

BizIPEsq. :

I would not advise you to do it. Doing it on behalf of someone would not excuse your liability as to the trademark infringement

BizIPEsq. :

unless the customer is the owner of the marks or has permission from the trademrak owner

BizIPEsq. :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.

BizIPEsq. :

Please rate my answer. Without your rating I do not get compensated for my work

BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney
BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq.
BizIPEsq., Attorney