Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

I need a trademark and intellectual property lawyer now, is…

Customer Question
I need a trademark and...
I need a trademark and intellectual property lawyer now, is anyone available ? paying via paypal
USA ONLY
anyone with an avvo page , or any other reference he can give ,
and who is available now . 1:42AM California time.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
1/7/2012
IP Lawyer: N Cal Attorney, Lawyer replied 6 years ago
N Cal Attorney
What is your question?
over the phone
but i need to see a reference first please, if you dont mind,
a website online. or a bar association page
The website terms of service prevent me from interacting with anyone other than through the website. I am a lawyer, but this is not a confidential forum.

If you want to consult an attorney in person, you can get a free consultation from some of the intellectual property lawyers listed by location at
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/practicestate/Intellectual-Property-Law/California

I hope this information is helpful. I cannot phone you, but you can post a question here if you want.
N Cal Attorney
thank you. but its confidential
Thank you for accepting my answer.