Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

I have a profitable suggestion for banks to add to their bottom…

I have a profitable suggestion...
I have a profitable suggestion for banks to add to their botXXXXX XXXXXne without increasing cost for the customer. I don't have the money to get it copy written or any possible legal way to insure I receive credit for my ideal. Do you have lawyers on staff that can work to copyright the law and receive a portion of the proceeds?
1/1/2012
Ideas are not capable of copyright, only written works or original actual works. Thus, when people come up with these brilliant ideas there is no way to actually legally protect them with a copyright and you have to just make a deal with the bank in advance by sharing only what the idea can do for their botXXXXX XXXXXne without giving them the details of how it works and then entering into a consultant agreement with them.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

PLEASE NOTE WELL, LEGAL ANSWERS TAKE MORE THAN “MINUTES” TO PUT TOGETHER AS WE ARE DEALING WITH LAWS OF 50 STATES PLUS FEDERAL LAWS, AS WELL AS DEALING WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT IT WILL BE MORE THAN “MINUTES” IN SOME CASES BEFORE YOU GET A RESPONSE, BUT BE ASSURED YOU ARE NOT BEING IGNORED.

There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”