Intellectual Property Law

Intellectual property law questions? Ask a lawyer

http //openjurist.org/title-18/us-code/section-706/red-cross is…

Customer Question
http://openjurist.org/title-18/us-code/section-706/red-cross is my company's logo consider...
http://openjurist.org/title-18/us-code/section-706/red-cross

is my company's logo consider too similar to the American Red cross logo?

here is my website: www.readytorescue.com
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Intellectual Property Law
9/14/2010
IP Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 7 years ago
Thank you for your question.

I will do my best to assist you with your issue. While I am permitted to provide you with legal information, I am prohibited by JustAnswer.com as well as various state bar associations from giving specific legal advice, provide representation, or enter into an attorney-client relationship through this open and non-confidential forum. Do you understand and agree to these provisions as well as JustAnswer.com's disclaimer?

Sincerely,

Dimitry Alexander Kaplun, Esq.
No...I am seek a legal answer to see if my logo is too similar to the American Red Cross logo.
I understand.

I will opt out as I cannot provide you with a legal opinion or answer that you seek. Good luck to you.
please issue a refund...I did not get any answers