Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a JLG scissor lift model 1932-E Serial 0200033089.

Customer Question
I have a JLG...

I have a JLG scissor lift model 1932-E Serial(###) ###-#### the unit has an intermittent issue with loosing control power when moving. I just turned it on and the JLG Smart System controller was showing a code of 4 flashes then repeating. I turned it off from the platform stop button and back on and the red light was on steady and the machine moved forward with the joy stick. while it was moving I hit the turn button and the control power dumped no light no action. sometimes just opening the battery compartment door and closing will bring it to life I have looked for a loose connection without success. I also have seen a 7 flash code. turning on and off the stop button opening closing the door some cussing and it will come to life but very undependable and doesn't work long before losing power again. I installed new batteries about two weeks ago, any ideas.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't have a machine manual, is there any information available on line?

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
5/29/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 21 days ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your question!

JLG has online manuals. But the power loss may be the battery connections to the power solenoid and main fuse. This is where the battery pack goes to turn on the pump motor and all functions.

Here is the JLG website, go to Resources, Manuals, JLG, Scissors, and find the E model.