Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

2030-e2 JLG scissor lift.the controller does not have any…

Customer Question
2030-e2 JLG scissor lift.the...

2030-e2 JLG scissor lift.the controller does not have any drive speed control. either go or no go. 2 speed switch makes no difference

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2032-E2

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Only problem is drive system

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
3/30/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your question!

No codes or flash codes? E2 should have some means of pulling up error codes. But with it only having high drive, and no control, the joystick is a common failure. It has to give a graduated signal to the drive valve. Or the dirve valve is stuck in the main control. Locate the drive valve in the main control, and remove it and check for sticking.

I see the question is still open.??