Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

How do you remove the main boom cylinder on a 1990 50ft

Customer Question
How do you remove...

How do you remove the main boom cylinder on a 1990 50ft lift

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model TB-A50 R FO serial(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes my son is a service mechanic for John Deer heavy equipment, and has his truck here that has a lift if needed. haven't tried anything yet

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/24/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 25 days ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** you still need help with this or did you all get this resolved? Let me know.
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
still need help
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Are you going to get me someone who knows something about this??? If not please return my money
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician