Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

Have a Daewoo forklift model# g25e3, goes forward. No

Have a Daewoo forklift model#...
Have a Daewoo forklift model# ***** goes forward. No reverse. Checked micro switches and they ohm good. Switched solenoids for reverse to forward side and reverse works but now the forward side dose not.
3/23/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your question!

The solenoid is the problem. Get a new solenoid for the direction not working.

the solenoid works when you reverse the forward for reverse.

You had no reverse, you swapped solenoids, now you have reverse, and no forward. The solenoid on the forward side is the bad one, replace it!

I did not switch the solenoids. I reverse the wiring. The Micro switch was bad . Thanks anyway.

You said you had checked the switches and they tested good.???

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician