Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have TMZ 5030 T5002-222 the boards are newer. I need to…

Customer Question
I have TMZ 5030...

I have TMZ 5030 T5002-222 the boards are newer. I need to know the meaning of fault code 0100

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I just gave it to you.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

You are wasting time. What is the meaning of the 0100 fault code?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thankyou.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
3/20/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 5 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Jeremy, I'm sure that you are a very nice person and would try hard to be helpful. But, without knowing the meaning of the fault code we would be off to a terrible start. Please place me back in the que in hopes that I will be contacted by someone with the connections required to attain the meaning of my fault code. It will be easy money for that person.
Jeremy, I'm serious! Turn me loose so I can get someone who knows this code or get my money back. My account has already been charged and I have heard nothing useful. This feels like a scam.
Thanks,

I already opted out. You replied and locked me back again.

No, this is not a scam site. You are just impatient for the techs here do this part time in between their work and you keep locking me back onto the question which is doing you no good.

Good day.