Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have an airman soda blaster with a Shibaura 29/3500 two…

Customer Question
I have an airman...

I have an airman soda blaster with a Shibaura 29/3500 two cylinder Diesel engine need an American oil filter part # n the two fuel filter part #’s if u can help

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Silvan industries serial # 633640 is serial on air

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Portable compressor model pds100s

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
3/14/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy