Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a bil jax lift lower boom goes up but don't come down…

Customer Question
I have a bil...

I have a bil jax lift lower boom goes up but don't come down and upper boom wont go up eather it will turn

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It is a xlb -4725a no. GC04-3739556

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 3 days by:
3/12/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 1 month ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Problem is solved did it myself

Thanks for letting me know.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician