Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

We have an indoor genie lift with new battery and the lift…

We have an indoor...

We have an indoor genie lift with new battery and the lift keeps shutting off part way up. If someone shuts it off and back on at the ground you can go up again. Is there a way to trouble shoot the battery light on the ground that appears to be shutting it off?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Ill grab that info...didnt have the serial number. Two minutes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

I dont see a serial number but the model is AWP 30s

The IC number (if that helps) is###-##-####
3/2/2018
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Okay this model has 8 different serial number breaks and I would hate to guess on one of the 8 and review diagrams and schematics for the wrong one. No rush as we can follow up as needed but please get me the serial number when you are able.

If it is shutting down the problem is likely a safety interlock switch, etc. shutting it down from either an uneven condition or intended safety lockout or a switch or sensor/wiring harness that is faulty or out of adjustment.

Click on this link to access the manuals for your serial number lift for the proper schematics.

Manuals

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

thanks

Pleasure to help.

Dan, Technician

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.