Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have 60 ft jlg AJ When I purchase it that maching was

I have 60 ft jlg...
I have 60 ft jlg AJ
When I purchase it that maching was excellent
When the delivery guy bring that machine to my shop there was no speed going on when I drive
Any sekret
I get analyzer for this machine ,show ,,tuning at cut back-out of transport position (0010)
Any
1/16/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your question!

Do you have it in two wheel drive? Most JLG's have power and torque in 4 WD, but travel speed is only when ibn 2 WD.

It says 4 x 4
My best numer now is(###) ###-####thank you
This machine is 2006 or 2007

What is the model number? 600 AJ?

600AJ4x4I will give you more info

Unit has a two-speed valve, if the boom is down, and all controls are in high-speed range, per operations manual, this valve may not be getting voltage. See link below

Ok I wil check tomorrow thank you
Is possible when they load this machine on auction yard ,they brake somting or took out some part
3 week when I test this machine,all was fine ,dive speed was fast ,what you think ? Thank you

I think it is in the wrong operating mode. That something is on that needs to be off. or vice versa. Do you have an operating manual for the unit?

No I don't have
Any idea where is it located
I look for any switch ,don't see any think

Here is JLG link, go to Resources, Manuals, JLG, Boom Lifts, 600AJ, and find operating manual. It list three or four things that can cut speed back if they are not set.

Mr. Curtis can you give me more specific I already check manual I can’t find any think
That’s why I contact you thank you

Page 49 section 8, linked below.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Phone call session started