Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

My JLG T350 stopped working after I put the legs down. No…

Customer Question
My JLG T350 stopped...

My JLG T350 stopped working after I put the legs down. No lights no sound dead. Replace all 4 batteries with new ones. Same results nothing dead.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I'll have to go out and get that. Be back in few minutes.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Manufactured 2006, model t350, serial ####-##-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
1/11/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your question!

In the wiring diagram below, coming off the battery pack, there is a battery disconnect, do you have voltage past it? Next in line is the fusible link, do you have voltage past it?