Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a hyster forklift serial number a10d12203 and would…

I have a hyster...

I have a hyster forklift serial number a10d12203 and would like to know the year and model number plus what it is supposed to pick up

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Industrial Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to find a water pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

There is no identification plate just the number stamped on the truck

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your question!

Do you have pictures? the serial number does not help.

Is there a letter after the 12203 number? Gas or electric forklift?

Lp has and no letter

Here is basic s/n guide. And your number does not fit. Maybe you could add pictures?

I am trying to send a picture but just answer.com does not work

On the side of the typing box should be an attaching icon, either a tree or a paperclip, use it.

Can't seem to get it to work so have a good day

Put it on a sharing site, and send a link to it. Can you double check the S/N?

I see the question is still open.??

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Done with the question. Fixed it myself

Good job!