Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

We have a JLG 450AJ series 2 with a system malfunction

Customer Question
We have a JLG...

We have a JLG 450AJ series 2 with a system malfunction or(engine distress) light flashing. It will start normally and operate from the ground controls, but will not operate from the boom controls. Any ideas?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2002 JLG 450AJ II SN:(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

I believe that's all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
1/4/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Hi, Sorry for the long delay. I got called out due to the storm on the east coast. Did you still need help with this? If so, what fault codes or warnings are you getting? Do you need help with the schematics and manuals ?