Industrial Equipment

Connect one-on-one with a verified mechanic who will answer your question

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

More related answers
All mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a jpg 35e, bought at auction that will not move.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a jpg 35e, bought at auction that will not move. Steering works and lift will work while steering to start pump. Looked at schematic and do not have lites or power to motor controller … read more
I have jlg 340 aj lift suddenly when I press gas pedal in
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Hi I have jlg 340 aj lift suddenly when I press gas pedal in the bucket won't speed up just I heard click around engine and can't drive or drive very very slow is on level surface can you tell me what… read more
I have a JLG 2032E2 I purchased as-is at auction without
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a JLG 2032E2 I purchased as-is at auction without batteries. I installed batteries & attempted to operate the lift. (I own other JLG lifts) It has less than 500 hours and doesn't appear to have… read more
I'm getting a 002 code can't comunicatveith the basket
cumminsdr
cumminsdr, Mechanic
I'm getting a 002 code can't comunicatveith the basket controller. The lift is two months old … read more
I just bought a JLG 2646e2 scissor lift. It needed new
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I just bought a JLG 2646e2 scissor lift. It needed new batteries and a good cleaning. The lift works up and down at the ground station next to the key switch. When I change to the platform control the… read more
I have a JLG 1930 ES that flashes a trouble code 7 on the
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson, Auto Mechanics 1&2/diesel mech
I have a JLG 1930 ES that flashes a trouble code 7 on the control box. The top side control box I mean … read more
Have an older JLG 26 MRT Sizzor lift 1990 I believe it wont
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician
have an older JLG 26 MRT Sizzor lift 1990 I believe it wont drive forward or reverse the engine kiks up when it goes up but doesn't kik up when you want to drive, even if you kik it up manually it sti… read more
I have a JLG T500J with swing issues... ....I will have to
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
....I will have to get that info as I don't have it in front of me … read more
I have a JLG scissor lift. It was working perfect and as I
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a JLG scissor lift. It was working perfect and as I tried to drive it up on a trailer it quit and started flashing a system fault code. It was partially up the ramps when it stopped. It is a 19… read more
We have a JLG 25RTS scissor lift. We never used it for a
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
We have a JLG 25RTS scissor lift. We never used it for a couple of months and now when we try to move it, it will only go backwards. when we push the joy stick either way, it moves back - never forwar… read more
JLG 2032E2 not moving foreword or backward. Up down is ok.
Bradley Martin
Bradley Martin, mechanic
JLG 2032E2 not moving foreword or backward. Up down is ok. Steer left right is ok. Swapped control box with another lift and box works fine on other lift. Box from other lift has same no foreword or r… read more
I have a JLG 2646E2 scissor lift. It doesn't go forward or
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a JLG 2646E2 scissor lift. It doesn't go forward or reverse but all other functions work properly. When we try to go forward the motor does not com on but if we try to steer it will steer only… read more
My 40 RT scissor lift lost travel. It will go up and down
Bradley Martin
Bradley Martin, mechanic
My 40 RT scissor lift lost travel. It will go up and down steering works when I push the controller forward it does nothing and then when I pulled the controller back it makes the motor bog down and i… read more
Jlg 2032E2 when ingaging joy stick forword or rev. will
Bradley Martin
Bradley Martin, mechanic
jlg 2032E2 when ingaging joy stick forword or rev. will drive for 30sec or less & stops /motor shut off but steer & lift ok. Let sit & move alittle more, rev. less time.bat. good.… read more
I have a 2032E2 that I put new batteries in rebuilt the motor
Jeremy R.
Jeremy R., mechanic
I have a 2032E2 that I put new batteries in rebuilt the motor and installed new cables and checked all connections and replaced the battery charger. With batteries fully charged I drive it for 5 or 10… read more
Have a JLG scissorlift problem its a 2032E2 model It will raise
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Have a JLG scissorlift problem its a 2032E2 model It will raise and lower, wheels will steer right and left, but will not move fwd or rev.… read more
I have a 1998 JLG 600s. It was involved in a trucking rollover
Daniel Wilson
I have a 1998 JLG 600s. It was involved in a trucking rollover accident and I am now trying to asses the condition of the lift. It appears that my main issue is the lift will only drive in one directi… read more
I have a 2032E2 jlg lift. Sometimes it runs and then it wont
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
I have a 2032E2 jlg lift. Sometimes it runs and then it won't do anything although the motor sounds like it is pumping fluid. Battiries are fully charged.… read more