Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

Genie TZ 50 is beepibg. TZ-50 hybrid, sn: TZ50J-3085.

Customer Question
Genie TZ 50 is...

Genie TZ 50 is beepibg

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

TZ-50 hybrid, sn: TZ50J-3085

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just rented it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
12/23/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What other operational symptoms or faults are you getting with this alarm?

I am done. I fixed it myself while waiting on you. You took too long to respond. I expect a return of my money.

You were not waiting on me.... Must be new to the site. Professionals are users of the site like yourself, not employees. We volunteer our time and grab questions we can help with when we log in... Only get paid a percentage of the value on positive feedback or accepted answers.... The site handles all deposits.

So you are asking the wrong person for money... Reach out to the site.... Merry Christmas and glad you got it resolved.... They will refund no questions... Try again on future needs... might have faster response after the holidays... less professionals logged in Im sure