Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a snorkel uno with a…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a wiring diagram for a snorkel uno with a ford 1.0 engine. Need the throttle circuit diagram

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model: UNO-41FO

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Serial:(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes, I recently purchased this with the throttle system not working. The previous owner had replaced the foot pedal and I see it has two relays, a governor and the actuator for the throttle control. I am a ASE master auto tech and a certified low voltage tech, so I do have experience. Maybe that will make it a little easier for you then a total novice. LOL

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 5 days by:
12/28/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

I do still need help with it. If I had a wiring diagram for the throttle/governor system I believe I could fix it. As I said, previous owner has worked on it and I am not sure wires are landed correctly, etc.