Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

Large cummins generator wont run for more than 20 hours. we…

Customer Question
Large cummins generator wont...

Large cummins generator wont run for more than 20 hours. we thought we were getting air in the fuel line. I did fix a very slow leak. now im getting code 20031.2 w can degraded

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Just went to take a picture

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

S/n 34019216 qsx15

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
12/19/2017
Mechanic: spankyjr1, Journeyman replied 6 months ago
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman

Hi, my name is ***** ***** for your question.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This sounds like the cam and crank speed sensors are not agreeing change both cam and crank speed sensors

Please use the star rating system at top of page so I get credit from the web site for my time,
You may still ask follow up questions at no extra charge after rating.
Thank you