Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

Have a mpb040 pallet new batters and charger but get power…

Customer Question
Have a mpb040 pallet...

Have a mpb040 pallet jack new batters and charger but get power on light and nothing worksw

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Yale and don't know serial number model is mpb040e

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just put in batterys had 3 bad worked befor replacement and now I get power on red light on the charger

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Have dobble checked the cables and all baterys are good

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
12/18/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your question!

Does the charger come on when plugged into battery pack? Do you have a voltmeter to check the voltage to the lift solenoid? Battery pack shows 24 volts?