Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a boom, and it need some type of maintenance or

Customer Question
I have a Baker...

I have a Baker boom, and it need some type of maintenance or lubricant for it to erect

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I need to get it , is there a place around nyc area for service and maintenance?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I want somebody to check on it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

The arm is slow, but when I put WD40 , It work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
12/13/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, bare with me while I review your information. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc each day.

You would use dry graphite lube from your local auto parts store. This will prevent dirt from collecting and provide lubrication at the same time.

Click below

Graphite lube

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 months ago

Hello,I see this is still open with no response from you. Would a call be easier for you? Ill send over the offer to get that set up. I am trying to close out my open questions and get them resolved. If you have resolved this please let me know. Im not an employee of the site and my time is valuable as is yours. The site only credits me a portion of the question value on accepted answers and positive feedback. I see neither has happened here. I took the time to post and research this information for you. Could you do the same for me?Take the time to either post a response with a status or leave a rating if your problem is resolved? It's been a pleasure to help.