Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I am looking for a manual for the Mi MODEL 5008, anywhere i…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a manual for the Mi Jack MODEL 5008, anywhere i can find one?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model 5008 serial #(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

What i am looking for is also the instruction booklet on the proper use and any safety inspections and protocols that need to be followed. And yes we are servicing it ourselves

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I am the Safety Manager here and wanted to ensure we have all of the safety processes in place before we start using it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 3 days by:
12/7/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy