Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

No power to basket. but power on ground when shifting key to…

Customer Question
No power to basket...

No power to basket. but power on ground when shifting key to basket computer red light light up then goes off never beeps on basket but beeps on grond control scan code is ground 2 no damage to wire harnes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

E300ajp 3000ajp

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/2/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your question!

assume you have the manual? Linked it below if you need it. What is the error code? When you turn the lower switch t upper, does the upper get voltage? Or is the lower select switch bad?

control switch is working already change same problem same code ground 2