Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I am having trouble troubleshooting my Hyster lift. My model…

Customer Question
Hello, I am having trouble...
Hello, I am having trouble troubleshooting my Hyster lift. My model number is ***** Hyster Electric Lift. I am unsure of what the issue is, I keep getting the error codes of '065', '00006', and '01947'. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 5 days by:
12/6/2017
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 7 months ago
Bradley Martin

Hello

What kind of issues are you having with your lift?

The lift does not start, and I get the previously mentioned error codes instead of a 'ready' message on the display.
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 7 months ago

Can you give me a model number the number you previously mentioned is the serial number

The Model Number is *****
The serial number C210V01640W