Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

What would cause no fork tilt on a jlg g12-55 is There relay…

Customer Question
What would cause no...

What would cause no fork tilt on a jlg g12-55 is There relay or fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

G12-55a see #(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looking for a power problem if I put power tr selonid it works but not trough the switches

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

That’s pretty much the whole problem they did work yesterday

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Not happy with your site payed for nothing never got a answer at this point i believe it is a rip off
Answered in 1 day by:
11/24/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 9 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

Sorry you didn't get a reply before. Too much turkey! You say it works at solenoid, but have you checked the switch in the joystick?