Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

We have an Pegson premier track Jaw crusher coming up with…

Customer Question
We have an Pegson...

We have an Pegson premier track Jaw crusher coming up with the following Errors,(err can o 0541 and 0441 would you be able to tell us what they are?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I will have it shortly

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes we are, but need to have some information on the codes if possible, we are getting the serial number of the machine wont be long.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not for the minute,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
11/22/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this? If so please get me the model and serial number of both the machine and the engine make/model