Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a genie 65 lift it needs a oring at basket rotator…

Customer Question
I have a genie...

I have a genie 65 lift it needs a oring at basket rotator can i do it myself?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I will b right back

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Have not started

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Mod# ***** serial#s6005-10666 year 05

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Is it an external o ring that a hose connects to or is it one of the internal o rings in the rotator itself requiring the rotator manifold to be disassembled and resealed?