Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a Yale MO25. The emergency stop was pressed, now the…

Customer Question
I have a Yale MO25...
I have a Yale MO25. The emergency stop was pressed, now the unit will not power on even when the key is in the on position.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
11/15/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

Doesn't the emergency stop unplug the battery connection? It has to be manually reconnected.???

No, It disrupts the power to the machine but does not disconnect the connection.
Their are four emergency stops, the one that was pressed in under the steering console, I pulled the stop, but still not juice. I also disconnected the battery and plugged it back in, still nothing.

So it is not resetting.

I will opt out, and if you don't have operators manual, call the Yale dealer in the AM and see what it takes to reset. Sorry.

Thank you for the help.