Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

What oil do I put in my diesel engine of my Case Super M…

Customer Question
What oil do I...

What oil do I put in my diesel engine of my Case Super M backhoe?

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

Two years ago but it has only been ran just a couple months during the summers

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2007 Super M Case

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, just the type of diesel oil required

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
11/11/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 9 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

HI I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

your best is Shell Rotella 15w40

T hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know

Morning Just following up with you did my answer help you ?? Please remember to rate my answer or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time Wayne