Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I'm looking at purchasing a scissor lift, model Skyjack

Customer Question
I'm looking at purchasing...

I'm looking at purchasing a scissor lift, model Skyjack SJIII 3220 serial number 620076, is there any track record of failure or reason to worry in this model?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Skyjack SJIII 3220 serial number 620076

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Purchasing used, no fixing planned at this point

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
11/9/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 8 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this today

Take a look at your pump motor and main motor contactor

they corrode or come loose

Batteries do not last long if not charged every night

That is about the only issues they have

other then that, good machine

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

MorningJust following up with youdid my answer help you ??Please remember to rate my answeror the money you paid stays at JAand I get nothing for my timeWayne