Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

My husband was badly hurt after his employer told him to…

Customer Question
Hi, My husband...

Hi, My husband was badly hurt after his employer told him to climb into a scissor lift ontop of a flatbed. the lift would not work, required manipulation of the wires to get it running. A witness stated that the lift seemed to just take off erratically, is this possible.. I am just trying to understand how they work. My husband, as I said was hurt badly and can not answer. Any insight to help me understand would be so appreciated.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't know I only know it was a electric scissor lift

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
JLG scissor lift, 22ft
what service offer
10/16/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 9 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

YES, scissor jacks can be very dangerous

solenoids stick, keep it raising ,or reverse, come down fast and hard

I suggest to get a Lawyer ASAP

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

i don't think i understand, i requested you call me.

Hi

I can call you , but there is a extra charge form JA for the call

Hi

Do you want the Call ???

I am requesting a refund
I paid 46.00 for a answer that did not clarify or answer my question, i didn't ask about it moving up or down. I am not being hostage for more money, I am highly unsatisfied for this 46.00 question, I want a refund