Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a older Komatsu FG 25 ST11 i am trying to get the…

Customer Question
HI I have a...

HI I have a older Komatsu FG 25 ST11 i am trying to get the counterweight off I removed 2 bolts from the top, are there more boltd to remove?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Mod. FG 25ST11 Serial 404393A

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I removed the propane tank, engine cover, and the bolts approx 10 " that I believe to be the hold down bolts

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No but can I order parts for you ? from from

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
10/4/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

There will be at least one more bolt, to hod the bottom of the counterweight. Either thrugh the hitch area, or on the inside of the engine compartment, one on each side.

What kind of parts do you need?