Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

Downloaded service manual SM 598 several months ago I

Customer Question
Downloaded Clark service manual...

Downloaded Clark service manual SM 598 several months ago I printed the first 3 pages but apparently didn't save it to favorites now UI cant find it ? can u help

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

The truck is a CGP 25 im at home lift is in storage 20miles away or so have a opportunity to lease it but I haven't even tried to start it since KAFB closed in 02 I have my owners manual not much help found this one on the internet several months ago for free but don't remember how I got there

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope just any idea how to find it again fyo im legally blind that's why it takes so long between my messages

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/2/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

HI i'm Wayne

I will help you with this

here is your manual PDF

Free Trial click here

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

Can you please send the link to my email address *************. I cannot read the manual on my phone.

Correction to email address. Can you please send the link to my email address ***************. I cannot read the manual on my phone.

OK sent it

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

Not the Poor/Bad service.

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA

and I get nothing for my time