Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I need to know the length of the hose inside the boom that…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know the length of the hose inside the boom that runs the tilt on the forks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

534C-9 and(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, the hose has a hole in it and I need to replace the hose. I need to know the length of the new one before I take the old one off

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

What kind of ends are on the ends of the hose?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 3 days by:
10/6/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?