Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I'm wondering if you can give me the dimensions of a

Customer Question
Hi I'm wondering if...

Hi I'm wondering if you can give me the dimensions of a radiator running a genset GEP 44-3

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

SOMETIME NOW TANKS U/S AND NEEDS NEW CORE ITS AN IMPORT RUNNING A CAT OLY00000ARPF044 ALTENATOR

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'M IN AN ISOLATED AREA AND A FRIEND IN PERTH IS ON THE HUNT

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

ITS A 1000 SERIES PERKINS IF THAT HELPS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 6 days by:
10/9/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy