Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I cannot get the boom to lift and now that I try to close up…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the boom to lift and now that I try to close up the out riggers it only goes up, using both the yellow and blue activate buttons. It is a genie tz 50

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model TX 50 and serial number TZ5007-211

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
10/2/2017
Mechanic: Bradley Martin,
 replied 10 months ago
Bradley Martin

Do you have a problem with the outriggers or boom?

Both. But we now have a company coming out to fix it. This was sent and paid for on Saturday to get the job done. We were exploring any option to get their job done and not leave it in their yard. But it is taken care of now.