Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a JLG t350 telehandler that only seems to lift at a…

Customer Question
I have a JLG...

I have a JLG t350 telehandler that only seems to lift at a faster pace the first couple times I lift with it. I have leveled it many times until it beeps and until the indicator gives me 4 lights on. My basket control panel seems to all ways show it needs to be leveled.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Sorry I don't have that info in front of me at this time.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes my machine when I start it for for the first time idles down nicely but once I lift the basket the motor runs at a higher speed. It idles up when you go to lift it but never idles back down to the speed that it did when it started cold.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
9/28/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** is your serial number of this machine? We can follow up as needed on here.