Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

Trying to find out if you have know of a technician that can…

Customer Question
Trying to find out...

Trying to find out if you have know of a technician that can work on a Gradall 545C forklift in Atlanta GA area?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't have serial number on me but the model is a 534D9-45

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

No it has been sitting for a while & will not crank up

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I really need to get a complete overhaul of the machine as I said it has been sitting for over 20months

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
9/25/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

Good afternoon Curtis,
What is your service call and hourly charge? Do you have any availability this week to look at it? I do not see your number listed here to contact you.

not me! I'm in Texas, But was service manager for Briggs equipment in Texas. Contact Briggs in Atlanta or take you Gradall to them.

I see question is still open?