Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a Nifty Lift TM34PE and need to know if the Outrigger…

Customer Question
I have a Nifty...

I have a Nifty Lift TM34PE and need to know if the Outrigger Micro switches are normally open or closed

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

TM34PE 01-4999

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I put new switches from factory in the equipment and still can't get the hydraulics to lift the mast

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats the only Problem

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/22/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can can work together to get to the root of your question!

Switch is N/O and closes when it is activated.

Still get alarm soooooo Further Checking.

Unit level? Outrigger lights on? Does boom try to raise? Pump motor runs?