Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Do you have information for a yale motorized pallet battery

do you have information for a yale motorized pallet jack battery wiring diagram? Someone installed new batteries in pallet jack and the charging system won't charge now.
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: MPB040E - B827
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying to fix, just wanted to make sure batteries were installed correctly. It was charging before new batteries installed
JA: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Give me some time to check my manuals to see if I have this diagram.

Click on this link for the parts manual. I am still checking for the wiring schematics.

Parts

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Didn't help. Unfortunately need diagram to connect 4 batteries tgeyger
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Together

Me

Parts

Thanks for the follow up. I'll see what I can pull up on that and if i cant help there might be someone on the site that can.

Are you running 4 6V batteries on a 24V system?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

If you have the 4 6V batteries for 24V this is how you make 24V. Click below

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.