Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

Where do I check and fill the trans fluid on a GCS17S,

Customer Question
Where do I check...

Where do I check and fill the trans fluid on a Clark GCS17S

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

G127-0345-7645KOF

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am changing the Trans coolant hoses, but cannot find the trans dipstick nor where to fill it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
9/18/2017
Mechanic: spankyjr1, Journeyman replied 11 months ago
spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman

Hi, my name is ***** ***** for your question.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You need to remove floor pan just behind pedals in front of seat

then you will see dipstick

Its about 8 bolts pretty easy to get off

once bolts out it just lifts off

Please use the star rating system at top of page so I get credit from the web site for my time,
You may still ask follow up questions at no extra charge after rating.
Thank you

**********Please don’t forget to rate or accept the answer in a positive way, .**********
EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****
Thank You