Industrial Equipment

Have industrial equipment repair questions? Ask an Expert now

I have a older 2668 genie scissors lift I'm to adjust the…

Customer Question
I have a older...

I have a older 2668 genie scissors lift I'm to adjust the forward and backward speed.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2668 let me go look for serial

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes l tried to speed it up by getting to P5 on display then toggleing up to speed up the drive

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Now it goes to fast can't even load on my trailer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Industrial Equipment
9/16/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Please grab the serial number when you have a chance. We can follow up as needed on here.